This dish is dedicated to all the loving hearts out there! Happy Valentine’s day! Celebrate your love and life!!! 🙂
I’ve baked sheer fish in cheese and some spices to suit indian palettes .It’s creamy, tangy and mildly spicy too…
Wooooohooo!!!!! This fish will melt in your mouth!
Sheer fish fillets – 1 ( APPROX 150 gm)
Cheese grated – 4 tbsp
Butter – 1 or 2 tbsp
refined oil – 1 tsp
Honey – 1 tsp
Lemon juice – of one small lime
bread pieces – a hand ful
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Red chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
Onion- 1 medim (Thickly sliced)
Garlic – chopped – 1 tbsp
salt – to taste
1. Marinate the fish in black pepper, lemon juice ,garlic, chilli flakes and salt for 30 minutes. Rub the ingredients nicely on the fish using fingers.
2. Place the marinated fish in an oven friendly dish. Arrange the bread pieces on top of the fish. Next layer will be cheese.Pour the refined oil over the fish and finally place the butter cubes on top of the layers.
3. Saute the onions in some butter for few seconds. Add some of the onions on top of all the layers on the fish.Pour honey on top.
4. Bake the dish for 15 minutes on 200 degree celsius.
5. Serve it hot with any stir-fried rice.
How to make stir-fried rice?
You still have some left over onions in the pan. Add 1/2 sugar and some salt to it. Add chopped capsicum and spring onions and saute for 1 minutes. Now goes in the boiled rice and chilli flakes. Give it a nice mix and your stir fried rice is ready to eat.
Serve it to the love of your life with your whole heart! Have a romantic day!!!