Hii, I’m Saritha and food is my passion. I love to cook,click and taste food.Truely speaking,I’m finding it extremely difficult to write a paragraph about myself . I have already written few lines and deleted them too as some where i was sounding a bit underconfident or some times a bit too boasty. I don’t like to be either of them as i believe that finding a balance between the above mentioned is the blissful state of mind which I always would prefer to be in.I am trying my best here to give you a clear idea about myself 😉
I belong to God’s own country, Kerala and I am a big fan of the cuisine of the state . Professionally I’m a mentor of young minds . As I am married to a Pilot, I had been living in various parts of the country. I would love to call myself and my hubby as avid travellers as that’s one thing which thrills me and lifts up my mood drastically from ‘being balanced yet a little boring ‘ to ‘extremely enthusisatic’.I am making an effort here to save and share the taste and flavours I relish from my travels and tasting experiences.
I have two sons (a deadly combination to handle) Aditya 13 and Aarush 7 who are choosy in eating like most of the kids. I love my travels and it gives me amble exposure to taste various cuisines within and outside the country. Socializing and parties have always been a part of our Airforce life and who would not like to see the smile on your guest’s face after tasting your food. That’s how I started cooking and tasting and experimenting.I had seen the days where I found” breaking an egg without creating a mess” as my life’s biggest challenge.(lol 😉 ).But past few years in cooking has made me realise that it isn’t Rocket science and creating tastes in my kitchen lab has become my passion.
Why do I blog?
- To share my feelings for food with the rest of the world. By doing that, I’m preserving my recipes , food photography and my emotions during cooking that particular dish for my loved ones including you. 🙂
- I, myself can come back and check on my food and memories related to that at any point of my life.
- By blogging, I’m doing my bit to help people realise that food is diet for soul, art ,happiness, nirvana and what not! 🙂
List of people who can make use of my blog
1. Newly married brides who are struggling with masalas and utensils.
2. Any one who wants to try out something new and exceptional . ( I knw I knw, here I’m a littlt boasty)
3.Bachelor / forced bachelor boys who has developed acidity due to over indulgence in restaurants .Now it’s time to cook a meal for yourselves guys. As i said, it’s not rocket science.
4. Any one who loves me . Muah….
Go Ahead…. Try out my recipes and Enjoyyyy….
Your feed backs are my fuel. Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org